Do you need to randomise rows in Excel? I needed to so I thought I would document my process in case anyone else is looking to do the same. I was surprised there is no built in function do to this.. but have no fear there is a work around! There is a video at the bottom of this post if you'd prefer to to watch rather than read.
1. Create a new column to the end of your table
2. Enter to the header text "Randomise"
3. In the first row enter the formula =RAND()
4. Drag this cell down to the last row in your table
5. Select the headers of your table
6. Click data > filter
7. Sort the "Randomise" column by smallest to largest
That's it! You have randomised the rows in your table. If you want to keep randomising the rows just keep click sort column by smallest to largest and it will redo it.